Sanding and Graining Services
S.O.T. offers job shop sanding and graining services.
These services are typically for surface preparation prior to
powder coating, or to meet finish requirements, similar a #4
stainless steel food service specification.
• Graining can be accomplished on a 37" wide belt
sander, or stroke sander, capable of handling parts up
to 5' in length.
• A center-less grinder is available for graining,
finishing, or polishing tubes or pipes.
• Belt sanders and grinders are available for deburring
and stock removal.
• Orbital finishing with Dynabrade sanders with
downdraft tables for surface preparation prior to
• Weld grinding and blending.
• Weld spatter removal.
• Satin or brush finishes.